- Click to see the practice tests below.
- Updated classroom activities and scoring guides for the Smarter Balanced Practice Test are available under Resources and Documentation.Note that some braille tests have a separate scoring guide, but the general scoring guide is applicable to all other accommodations and any braille test for which an independent scoring guide is not posted.
- Calculators are available for students to preview and practice with outside of the testing environment.
Added September 24, 2013
- Practice Test performance task writing rubrics are available under Resources and Documentation.
The Practice and Training Tests can be taken on any Internet-connected computer using a current Web browser including:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10
- Apple Safari
- To experience the text-to-speech functionality, the Secure Browser application is required.
To administer a braille test, access the TA Practice Site.
See Resources and Documentation for supporting materials related to the Practice and Training Tests, including information about other devices supported for testing.